Consensus HR has been operating for 8 years. It was founded by Matthew Pinto-Chilcott in 2011, who himself has accumulated over 20 years of human resources experience. Matthew is accredited to FCIPD and has an Advanced Post-Graduate qualification in Employment law with experience in Hospitalities, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities, Retail & Catering.
“Throughout my career in HR, I have learnt one valuable lesson – the strongest and most profitable businesses are those that have the highest team spirit throughout. By helping you to get the best out of your teams, we’re helping your business to grow stronger.”
“Heather Scales is qualified MCIPD, Hay Evaluator (role grading system) SHL Qualified psychometric tester and assessor and also has a business studies degree. With over 20 years’ experience with blue chip organisations at board level. Heather’s main sector areas are within the creative field; PR, Digital, Post Production and Advertising etc.”
Philippa Wickham is a qualified Business Coach with a City background, mostly within recruitment, governance and strategy. Philippa assists small to medium sized businesses and entrepreneurs with planning, change within their organisations and individual work related problems and issues. Her passion is employee engagement and staff motivation.
- We help business owners with any HR / Development issues they may have from setting up their employment contracts, restrictive covenants, policies and procedures to managing those difficult issues such as performance, absence, disciplinaries / grievances or redundancies.
- We always ensure that your business follows the law / best practice and we will write all the legal letters required. Our advice is provided by phone, email or on-site.
- We ensure that your company always gets the fully insured guidance that it needs and at a fraction of the price of an in-house HR Dept.
- We have the highest HR / Legal Qualifications available and of which are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) and other leading professional bodies, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board.
- We will ensure through the use of our Employment Tribunal (ET) Insurance that should your business have to go to an ET and you have followed all our advice that all costs are covered, (Note: Monthly fee paying customer only, T&C’s apply)
- We will always aim to ensure that you talk / work with the same member of the team each time who is up to date on your company and what action has previously been taken so that you do not have to go over areas you have spoken to us about before.
- We will listen carefully to your concerns and clearly set out your options.
- We will highlight the merits and potential pitfalls so you can make an informed decision.
We are members of:
Free HR Health Check
Make use of our free HR health check conducted by one of our experienced team members by getting in touch (within 40 miles of SG postcode).
Email & Telephone Advice Line
We understand that sometimes our clients wish to gain advice urgently and prefer to either telephone or send us an email and is why for a small monthly fee we can provide unlimited advice from our Chartered Members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) and legally (ACEL) qualified professionals.
On the whole we are able to answer questions immediately but should further information be required we get back to our clients within 4 hours and as part of our advice we will provide draft legal letters to ensure your company follows best practice and the law.
Our relationship with our clients is extremely important and is why each client is treated individually We get to know our clients businesses and provide solutions to their HR issues whether it is introducing Contracts of Employment, Company Values or Performance Management Process to Employment Law Development. We are there to take the headache away of employment people and allow you to grow your
Dealing with employee issues such as an unacceptable level of sickness or theft can sometimes be time consuming and worrying for business owners and is where we can provide support for you and attend your premises if needed.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
We are based in Baldock, Hertfordshire and cover surrounding areas including Bedfordshire. Get in touch today to see how Consensus HR can help.
We Work With…