Welcome to our September 2019 edition of the Consensus HR monthly Newsletter.
Happy reading & in this months edition we talk about:
- Put the champagne on ice because wages are growing at the fastest in 11 years.
- Non compete clause was not too wide to be enforced.
- Recording meetings is not always Gross Misconduct
- Employment Law changes – 10 proposals in the pipeline
- Workers need constant recognition – Survey of 1,500 employees finds.
Click here to read.
We are a personal, unique HR & Employment Law service, helping employers who cannot support their own in-house Human Resources department. Our monthly packages are designed to be affordable and scales with your business as you grow.
We hold the highest Employment Law qualifications (Level 7) with our Chartered Institute and all our advice is fully professionally liability insured and accredited by the CIPD and other leading professional bodies, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.
We have a range of experiences within all UK business sectors both front & back of house from fast footfall, high turnover retail, hotels & catering , pharmaceuticals to Post Production & Advertising.
We are based in Baldock, Hertfordshire and cover surrounding areas including Bedfordshire & Cambridgeshire. Get in touch today to see how Consensus HR can help.
- We help business owners with any HR / Development issues they may have from setting up their employment contracts, restrictive covenants, policies and procedures to managing those difficult issues such as performance, absence, disciplinaries / grievances or redundancies.
- We always ensure that your business follows the law / best practice and we will write all the legal letters required. Our advice is provided by phone, email or on-site.
- We ensure that your company always gets the fully insured guidance that it needs and at a fraction of the price of an in-house HR Dept.
- We have the highest HR / Legal Qualifications available and of which are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) and other leading professional bodies, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board.
- We will ensure through the use of our Employment Tribunal (ET) Insurance that should your business have to go to an ET and you have followed all our advice that all costs are covered, (Note: Monthly fee paying customer only, T&C’s apply)
- We will always aim to ensure that you talk / work with the same member of the team each time who is up to date on your company and what action has previously been taken so that you do not have to go over areas you have spoken to us about before.
- We will listen carefully to your concerns and clearly set out your options.
- We will highlight the merits and potential pitfalls so you can make an informed decision.