Welcome to our May 2019 edition of the Consensus HR monthly Newsletter which this month has a wide range of HR topics covered.
In this months edition we talk about:
- Can Directors be held personally liable for its breaches of an employee Contract?
- Drink & Drugs in the workplace – Lloyds of London cracking down
- biz4Biz Awards 2019 – Finalist – Thank you
- Shared parental Leave – Only 1% took it last year
- Asda accused of disguising pay cut for workers
- Paying men more than women – 8 in 10 companies
- Britains employment has never been higher
- UK employers work more than any other European Countries
- Cost effective cloud based HR software
We hold the highest Employment Law qualifications (Level 7) with our Chartered Institute and all our advice is fully professionally liability insured and accredited by the CIPD and other leading professional bodies, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.
We have a range of experiences within all UK business sectors both front & back of house from fast footfall, high turnover retail, hotels & catering , pharmaceuticals to Post Production & Advertising.
We are based in Baldock, Hertfordshire and cover surrounding areas including Bedfordshire & Cambridgeshire. Get in touch today to see how Consensus HR can help.