Welcome to our July 2019 edition of the Consensus HR monthly Newsletter.
Happy reading & in this months edition we talk about:
- Tesco’s mess up 2-300 staff redundancy pay
- More than half of workers in the UK say they support pay transparency measures
- Restaurant must pay €20,000 to gay bar manager called ‘queer’
- Wahaca has changed its policy on bill dodgers,
- Tesco has awarded staff a 10.45% rise in hourly pay over the next two years to £9.30 an hour.
- Up to 90% of current staff at Channel 4 would rather take redundancy than move to Leeds.
- An easy way to ensure that your companies HR is GDPR compliant.
To read this month copy, please click here.