- Keeping records of hours worked by employees
- Settled status for EU workers
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Carluccio’s to pay EU workers Residence Fee
- UK CEO’s make more in first 3 days of 2019 than average employee
- Overly complex National Minimum Wage (NMW) regulations to be reviewed
- Making GDPR HR easier to manage
- National Minimum Wage 2019
We hold the highest Employment Law qualifications (Level 7) with our Chartered Institute and all our advice is fully professionally liability insured and accredited by the CIPD and other leading professional bodies, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.
We have a range of experiences within all UK business sectors both front & back of house from fast footfall, high turnover retail, hotels & catering , pharmaceuticals to Post Production & Advertising.
We are based in Baldock, Hertfordshire and cover surrounding areas including Bedfordshire & Cambridgeshire. Get in touch today to see how Consensus HR can help.