‘Working in Partnership’
In Partnership with Krush Coaching we are running a range of four hour, informal, friendly & interactive HR Management / business owner development workshops designed to equip individuals with the necessary skills required to run their business successfully.
BTC, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage, SG1 2DX
Date & Time:
Tuesday, 27th March, 8:30am – 12.30pm
(Croissants, Pain au Chocolate and refreshments provided).
Our first workshop is:
To Book: Click Here
- Gain an understanding of:
- What is involved & how best to implement into your business.
- Managing the process – timescales, frequency, ownership
- How to be pro-active, rather than reactive
- Goal Setting & SMART Objective setting
- Active Listening
- On-going Feedback
- Training Needs Analysis – why is this important
- Various approaches to learning and development
- Logistics – required documentation and forms, set-up, location
- Paper work – what to do with it, how long to keep the records for
- Benefits of doing this process properly
- Legal & business implications not managing performance correctly.
All delegates will be given:
- Four hour fully interactive workshop with implementable action plans
- Comprehensive development workbook
- Copy of detailed topic information for use within their business.
The development sessions will be run by Matthew & Krush.
Matthew Pinto-Chilcott is the founder of Consensus HR with over 20 years experience in HR, Training & Development and working within hospitalities & operations running numerous retail & catering facilities and the bars at Heathrow & Gatwick airport and with past responsibility for HR & training within Welcome Break UK & Veolia Water UK.
Matthews qualifications include: Chartered Member MCIPD) of the Chartered Insitute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), Advance Post-Graduate qualification in employment law (ACEL) & BA (Hons) in Business & Leisure Management.
Krush Makwana, MSc is the founder of Krush Coaching and has a 10-year career within the corporate sector, spanning from Investment banking (Goldman Sachs, Citi Bank, Deutsche Bank), FMCG (L’Oréal) and Defense Organisations, and has a balanced understanding of the inevitable challenges individuals face within organisations.
Kush’s qualifications include: Accredited Corporate & Executive & Personal Performance Coaching. MSc Occupational Psychology (with Distinction), Accredited Test User: Occupational, Ability & Personality Psychometric testing, BSc Psychology.
Upcoming four-hour development workshops we will be running include:
- Attract, Recruit, Select & Retain the right employees for your organisation
- The Employee Lifecycle
- Creating High Performing Harmonious Teams
- Effective Team Management / Working
- Communication, Active Listening & Effective Feedback – Giving & Receiving
- Leadership Skills & Delegations
- 360 Feedback
- Setting Effective Goals
- Presentation Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Managing Discipline with Confidence in the Workplace
- Employee Engagement
- Effective Time Management
- Managing Stress, Bullying & Harassment in the workplace.
Book four workshops & get the fifth one FREE