CDA, Top Floor, Brooklands House, 42 Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0AP
Date & Time:
2nd April 2019 – 9:30am – 3pm
BOOK TODAY Click here
This course is designed for Business Owners, Managers, Supervisors or Team Leaders who need a better understanding of how and when to lead & delegate. This practical course provides an insight into one of the core skills all managers must possess – leadership & delegation. As well as exploring what to delegate and when, it will also provide vital coaching tools and techniques that are fundamental to leading & delegating effectively.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise what should and shouldn’t be delegated.
- Empower and develop individuals.
- Be competent in techniques to overcome resistance and delegate in practice.
- Explain the role of the leader in setting the tone of the work environment
- Identify the necessary factors which motivate others to follow a leader
- Explain the importance of effective communication with teams and work units
All delegates will be given:
- Fully interactive workshop with implementable action plans
- Comprehensive development workbook
- Copy of detailed topic information for use within their business.
The development sessions will be run by Matthew & Krush.
Upcoming four-hour development workshops we will be running include:
- Attract, Recruit, Select & Retain the right employees for your organisation
- The Employee Lifecycle
- Creating High Performing Harmonious Teams
- Effective Team Management / Working
- Communication, Active Listening & Effective Feedback – Giving & Receiving
- Leadership Skills & Delegations
- 360 Feedback
- Setting Effective Goals
- Presentation Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Managing Discipline with Confidence in the Workplace
- Employee Engagement
- Effective Time Management
- Managing Stress, Bullying & Harassment in the workplace.