Welcome to the preview of the July 2018 HR Newsletter from Consensus HR. This month we cover:
- GDPR – Has your business carried out the correct HR changes and ensured that you are covered?
- Employment Law – Recent case – Quintiles Commercial UK Ltd v Barongo
- Employment Law – Recent case – Afzal v East London Pizza ltd t/a Dominos Pizza – whole process, question of fairness.
- What factors decide if you are self employed?
- Holiday booking just got easier. Employee requests, manager approves, records updated all online
- Acas – New overtime rules.
- Employee, Self Employed or Worker, whats the difference? Pimlico Plumbers, Amazon & Uber.
To receive a full copy of our monthly HR newsletter and to give your consent contact us today.
“We take the Pain Out of Employing People whilst Preventing People Problems.”
We are a personal, unique HR & Employment Law service, helping employers who cannot support their own in-house Human Resources department. Our monthly packages are designed to be affordable and scales with your business as you grow.
We hold the highest Employment Law qualifications (Level 7) with our Chartered Institute and all our advice is fully professionally liability insured and accredited by the CIPD and other leading professional bodies, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.
We are based in Baldock, Hertfordshire and cover surrounding areas including Bedfordshire & Cambridgeshire. Get in touch today to see how Consensus HR can help.