Welcome to the preview of our August 2018 HR Newsletter from Consensus HR. This month we cover:
- The need for more Employment Law judges due to increase in ET cases.
- Sainsbury employee dismissed for using Facebook
- How a Bangor pregnant woman got a payout of £25,000,
- Working time. Should you be paid if working at night but can sleep?
- Uppdate on the Self Employed scenario with the latest involving Deliveroo.
To receive a full copy of our monthly HR newsletter and to give your consent contact us today.
“WE TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF EMPLOYING PEOPLE WHILST PREVENTING PEOPLE PROBLEMS.”
HR Software designed to tame all of your HR chaos… easily and safely access all your HR data, manage and monitor employee sick leave and absences, securely store or share documents with specific employees, and more!
For further information, click here
Free yourself from the holiday management nightmare by contacting us today.