We have compiled a list of the planned Employment Law changes for the rest of 2017 and start of 2018.
- 14th March 2017 – Consultation changes to Tribunal fees remission closes
- 31st March 2017 – Gender pay reporting regulations (public sector) expect to come into force.
- April 2017 – Immigration skills charge applies to Tier 2 (general) and the healthcare surcharge is added to Tier 2 (intra company transfers) visa category
- 1st April 2017 – National Living Wage rises to £7.50 an hour and NMW rates increase.
- 2nd April 2017 – Statutory Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Pay rises to £140.98 a week.
- 6th April 2017 – Apprenticeship Levy due to take effect.
- 6th April 2017 – Gender Pay Reporting Regulations (Private Sector) expected to come into force.
- September 2017 – 30 hours free Childcare becomes available for 3 & 4 year olds in working families.
- 30th March 2018 – First Gender Pay Reports to be published by public sector organisations with 250 or more employees.
- 4th April 2018 – First Gender Pay Reports to be published by private sector organisations with 250 or more employees.
- April 2018 – Tax changes to termination payments due to take effect.
Consensus HR – Helping companies with their people solutions