Consensus understands the importance of how effective Human Resources can make a valuable difference financially, legally and operationally in the business environment. We understand that many companies do not have the luxury of employing a full time HR professional but at some point all business owners will come across problems with their teams. We work with small and medium sized businesses ranging from specialist printing companies, electricians to health shops with a diverse team of management and staff.
Email & telephone advice line:
We understand that sometimes our clients wish to gain advice urgently and prefer to either telephone or send an email and is why for a small monthly fee we can provide unlimited advice from our Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) qualified professionals.
On the whole we are able to answer questions immediately but should further information be required we will get back to you within 4 hours and as part of our advice we will provide draft legal letters to ensure your company follows best practice & the law.
At Consensus our relationship with our clients is extremely important and is why each client is treated individually and not as a number. We get to know our clients businesses and provide solutions to their HR issues whether it is introducing contracts, values or a performance management system to employment law training. We are there to take the headache away of employing people and allow the business to continue to grow.
Dealing with employee issues such as an unacceptable level of sickness or theft can sometimes be time consuming and worrying for business owners with them needing support and is why at Consensus we are happy to attend a clients business and support them and will provide a quote for this service if needed.
- Monthly unlimited telephone & email advice & legally drafted letters for a small monthly fee – Starting from £70 per month – 0-5 employees, £90 per month 0-10 employees.
- Contracts of employment, permanent, casual, zero hours – £250
- Company HR handbook – £500
- Disciplinary & grievance hearings & appeals – £90 per hour, minimum of two hours on site
- Dismissals- £90 per hours, minimum of two hours on site
- Performance management systems – £650 for full complete system and development for team.
- Absence management & systems – Starting from £150 depending on size of company.
- Recruitment – Starting from £180 depending on size of company & methods used (Internet, Job Centre, Facebook, LinkedIn etc
- Redundancy – £90 per hour, minimum of two hours on site
- TUPE transfers – £90 per hour, minimum of two hours on site
- Employee relations – £90 per hour, minimum of two hours on site
- Training & development – Costs vary dependent on course required
- Reward & benefits systems and procedures. – – Costs vary dependent on system required
- Bi-Monthly HR newsletter
“Let us help you with your people solutions”
Telephone: 01462 621 243
Mobile: 0774 7789279